IT’S TIME— TIME TO OPEN THE DOORS!! We are so excited to be able to meet in person! Victory has been given the official green light from the government to come together. We will have precautions in place based on CDC guidelines to help keep you safe and healthy. As a church, we are made up of many different people, with different needs. To accommodate the various needs within our church we add additional services as needed to help adequately spread people out and livestream will still be available for all services. Because we have been asked to keep our auditorium occupancy at 40% we would ask that, if you normally attend our 11am service, to consider one of the other options. We will let you know what to expect below.
We have CONTINUED to RISE as a church during this time of quarantine and have continued to love God and love people in every way possible. As of May 1st, through our livestream and drive in services we have impacted 634,825 people. At the Tulsa Dream Center and through outreach groups we have provided 212,668 meals to people in need, first responders, and front-line workers. But one of our favorite numbers, is 9,098. Those are the number of hearts that have turned to Jesus as their Savior at Victory during this time of quarantine! PRAISE GOD!!! Even more amazing is, these numbers continue to rise daily! God is not finished!!
You are a generous church and because of that we have been able to help people and will continue to be able to help people, with tangible needs. Your faithfulness in giving your tithes and offerings has enabled us to continue to reach people all over the world. THANK YOU, JESUS!!! THANK YOU, VICTORY!!!
We are BETTER TOGETHER!
Here’s how you can give:
TEXT TO GIVE
Text “Victory + Amount” to 28950
Example: “Victory 20”
MAIL TO VICTORY/DROP OFF AT VICTORY
7700 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74136
– Victory Kids will be limited to 40% capacity. In order to serve as many families as possible, we ask that children attend one service.
– All Victory Kids leaders will be screened before serving in a classroom and will wear a mask while serving your children.
– All classrooms have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected; all toys and room areas will be cleaned after each service.
– All children will be screened and have their temperature taken prior to entrance (Location: Near the Blue Self-Check-In Wall)
– When considering parking and entering the building, it will be most convenient for you and your family to enter through the North Lobby entrance.
– Please leave all personal items at home – including toys, snacks, blankets, etc. (Bottles and diapers are allowed.)
– If you prefer to keep your children with you, activities for them will be available upon request. Additionally, the 1st & 2nd floor chapels will be available as an alternate place to worship together as a family.
– Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 918.499.4658.
Please help us maintain CDC and local government guidelines by:
– Maintaining 6 feet of distance between household units.
– Frequently washing your hands.
– Give a wave or a smile instead of a hug or a handshake.
Staff and Volunteers
– All staff and volunteers will be screened upon entry.
– All staff and volunteers will wear masks and gloves when appropriate.
– You will be able to enter the building only through the main front lobby doors on the East side of the building.
– All handles and crash bars will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
– Hand sanitizer will be available for your convenience.
– If you do not have a mask and would like one, we will have some available upon request.
– Please do not congregate in lobbies. We ask that at this time you exit the building immediately following the service and fellowship outside the building.
– The café will be closed during phase 1 & 2.
– The bookstore will be open.
– Restrooms will be cleaned continually, all surfaces that can be touched will be wiped down.
– Only the 1st floor back entrances will be open. 2nd floor entrances and side hallway entrances will not be open at this time.
– Every other row in the auditorium will be closed. You will see that the closed rows are roped off and there will be a sign at the end of the row stating that the row is closed.
– Two to Three seats should be left empty between households.
– Offering envelopes and pens may be picked up when entering the auditorium. No items will be passed down the row during service.
– Ushers will hold the offering buckets and walk down the closed aisle to receive offering. Offering buckets will not be passed down the rows.
– We will not hold hands during the confession.
– During phase 1, we will not have people come down to the altar during worship or to respond in services. You will still be able to respond but will do so in your seat.
– Baptisms will not be performed after services at this time.
– Please exit the auditorium quickly while maintaining social distancing at the end of services.
– The auditorium will be closed between services to clean all armrests, doors, handrails, etc.
- Victory over the VirusMarch 2, 2020
- Are You Contagious?March 9, 2020
- Peace in the PanicMarch 16, 2020
- Wining the War Against an Invisible EnemyMarch 23, 2020
- Psalm 91 Tag TeamMarch 29, 2020
- Are You Ready For the End?April 6, 2020
- Normal Has ShiftedApril 27, 2020
- Coming Out of QuarantineMay 4, 2020
- 10 Things God Taught Me in QuarantineMay 11, 2020
Prayer is powerful and it changes things! We encourage all of us to pray in faith (not fear) for peace, healing, containment of the virus and wisdom for those who are working on solutions. We know that our hope and healing come from Jesus and we continue to trust in His promises. Click below for 33 Scriptures that you can post and study as a constant reminder for you and your family.
Let’s continue to pray and do our part to take precautions as we walk through this together!