Steam版『クロノ・トリガー』で、第3回アップデートが実施。6月後半のアップデートでは、操作方法や画面レイアウトなどゲーム全体のUI変更が行われます。 :). Hello!We're moving to a new Discord Server! Discussion. >.< < > >.<. 引用元:Steam版クロノトリガーが5ヶ月もかけて修正等のアップデートを繰り返していた たかがスーファミのソフトだぞ 無能過ぎないか Pick Up 【悲報】任天堂さん、もう滅茶苦茶 ( 2018.07.25 ) D: I love this game, beaten it a few times, but I'd like to make it much harder this time around. I have a strong passion to figure out what makes this game tick. I'm not sure who is working on what aspect. I know the tools for the SNES rom are quite expansive and some difficulty mods exist on that end. D: I love this game, beaten it a few times, but I'd like to make it much harder this time around. Illustration: (C) 1995 BIRD STUDIO / SHUEISHA Great question Star. Daily I'm getting progress on stuff...while trying to work a job though. At a place between time, tired travelers cause strange things in the lands of Truce and Porre and even to lands beyond. 2018年2月にリリースされたSteam版クロノトリガー。 オリジナル版(SFC版)は1995年に発売。 堀井雄二、鳥山明、坂口博信を中心としたドリームプロジェクトと銘打ってスーパーファミコン円熟期に性能を使い切った文字どおりスクウェア黄金期の名作です。 Such as increasing enemy's stats by 30% or 50%? スクウェア・エニックスは、配信中のPC(Steam)版『クロノ・トリガー』で、第3回アップデートを実施しました。, 本作は、『ドラゴンクエスト』の堀井雄二氏、『ドラゴンボール』の鳥山明氏、『ファイナルファンタジー』の開発スタッフによるドリームプロジェクトから生まれた名作RPGです。“現代”、“中世”、“未来”、“原始”、“古代”と、あらゆる時代を駆け巡りながらストーリーが展開します。, PC(Steam)版では、操作性はもちろん、グラフィックやサウンドもリニューアルされ、より楽しく快適なプレイが実現。さらに、2008年のリメイク版からの追加ダンジョン“次元のゆがみ”、“竜の聖域”も収録されています。, アップデートの詳細はPC(Steam)版『クロノ・トリガー』のニュースページでご確認ください。, “パッド/キーボード”タイプ選択時、ゲームパッドやキーボードでのプレイがより快適になるよう、UI(操作方法や画面レイアウト)が変更されました。, 2つのモードは、メニュー画面の“せってい”もしくは、ニューゲーム開始時に、“パッド/キーボード”と“タッチパネル/マウス”のインターフェースを選択できます。, ・わざ選択中にMPを回復した場合、使用可能なわざの情報がすぐに更新されるようになりました。, 前回のアップデートに引き続き、特定の場面でゲームの動作が遅くなる(処理落ちする)問題がさらに緩和されました。, 次回のアップデートは、6月後半の予定です。ゲーム全体のUI(操作方法や画面レイアウト)の変更やメニュー画面やタイトル画面のUI変更が実施されます。, また、ゲームパッド/キーボード/マウスのキーバインド機能が実装予定です。詳細は、PC(Steam)版『クロノ・トリガー』おしらせページやソーシャルメディアで告知されます。, (C) 1995, 2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. 2月28日、スクウェア・エニックスがsteamにてあの名作rpg「クロノ・トリガー(chrono trigger)」pc版を突然配信開始しました。価格は1,944円。 ベースになっているのはスマホ版のようですがコントローラーもサポート。 ds版以降に追加追加ダンジョンやアニメカットシーンも含まれているとのこと。 しかし、安くはない価格(約2,000円)を支払って喜び勇んでDLしたユーザを待っていたのは... グラフィックには妙なフィルタが掛かってドットの精細感が失われ、スマホ版丸出しのUI(ユーザーインターフェイス)やフォントは世界観を破壊。, なによりPCユーザーにとって標準的な箱コンだと決定/キャンセルボタンが一貫しないというストレスフルな仕様でした。, スクエニは金だけ出してM2に一任しろ(要約:余計なことはするな)、という意見だったり、同じPCなら前述の生データを用いてエミュでプレイした方がマシといわれる有様でした。, しかし、今回スクエニを褒めたいのは、ユーザーから挙げられた問題点を5回にわたってアップデートでほぼ解消したことです。, 最初からやっておけと言われればそのとおりなのですが、売り逃げせずユーザーの声に対して真摯に向き合ったことは評価しても良いのではないかと思います。, ただ、UIより先にグラフィックに手を入れたところが良くも悪くもスクエニらしいですね。, 個人的に最も大きな問題点だと感じていたコントローラーに関する部分は第5回のアップデートまでお預けでした。, ただ、小さなことからコツコツと(byきよし師匠)こうした対応を続けることでユーザーには信頼感が生まれます。, 仮にPS4に移植したところでPS5(仮称)で結局買い直しなら、過去の名作はPC版で遊ぶのがベストではないかと感じています。. © Valve Corporation. Hey guys, so might feel slightly necro-like, but here is some of my recent world-map mod work: With such a big modding community, I'm wondering if Crimson Echoes or Prophet's Guile can be remade as a mod? Bringing those to the PC port may be as simple as locating the same file on PC side (needle in a haystack at times), or it could be totally built custom by them (horrible to figure out)...not sure which yet, but so far I can't tell what would let us change enemy stats. Such as increasing enemy's stats by 30% or 50%? All rights reserved. Story and Screenplay: (C) 1995, 2008 ARMOR PROJECT / SQUARE ENIX. I haven't bought the game just yet as I've been waiting for a difficulty mod to release for this game, but no one's requested it yet as far as I'm aware. If you do not know yet, consider jumping over and checking it out. Wish I was back in high school with a whole summer for spending on this stuff XD, I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I looked around and couldn't find any such requests), but is it possible to make a difficulty mod? 【ニュース】Steam版『クロノ・トリガー』第5回アップデート実施。5か月をかけ多くの課題を改善し、一連のアップデートは一旦完了 https://t.co/6SxlyKw8k5 https://t.co/LmkPBDrXWB, 堀井雄二、鳥山明、坂口博信を中心としたドリームプロジェクトと銘打ってスーパーファミコン円熟期に性能を使い切った文字どおりスクウェア黄金期の名作です。, 後にPS版、DS版、スマホ版などの移植がされており、非公式ながらファンメイドのリメイクが企画(スクエニからストップがかかった)されたこともあるなど未だ多くのファンを持っています。, PS版ディスクにはSFC版の生データ(ロムカセットのデータ)が何故か入っていたことも当時は話題となりました。. [Steam] Mods to restore Chrono Trigger's appearance like on SNES? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. You can check up on the latest in modding for Chrono Trigger and all sorts of other games, like Final Fantasy VI!New Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/bSnpVBVHave fun with Chrono Trigger and thank you for sticking with the group! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), New Discourd [VG Research & Modding] 3/14/2019. Copyright © CyberAgent, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The visual aspect of Chrono Trigger is an issue for the Steam version that is very different, for the worse per se, than the original game on the SNES. I haven't bought the game just yet as I've been waiting for a difficulty mod to release for this game, but no one's requested it yet as far as I'm aware.

アニメ 制作 副業 6, P30 Lite ロック画面 通知 5, ローソン 傘 2019 13, ポケモンgo ユーザー名 禁止 文字 34, Amazon 二段階認証 ログイン できない 6, Rcc 歴代 社長 8, Sim レスキュー 中古 22, 足の裏 違和感 土踏まず 8, どうぶつの森 リゼロ マイデザ 12,

Write a comment