(俺もだよ。終わりだね。), 今後、これ以上の期間をあることに費やしていくのには無理がある。そんなときにはこの英語表現を使ってみましょう。any moreが「量的」な「これ以上」を表すのに対して、any longerというのは「期間的」な「これ以上」を表します。, A: I can’t stand it any longer. B: I partly agree with you, but he has tried things to change his playing style. - 特許庁, 配送業者による物品の顧客先への納品と回収とが無理のない範囲で実現できると共に、その巡回にかかる時間或いは距離についても適正な範囲内に納める。例文帳に追加, To realize delivery and recovery for articles to a customer by a delivery firm within a reasonable range, and to make the time or distance required for traveling rounds fall in a proper range. (落ち着いて。一体何をされてきたの?), 「相性が悪い」と感じたときのフレーズ。友達同士などではあまり使われませんが、「恋愛関係」おいての相性の悪さに対して使われます。, chemistryには「化学」という意味がありますが、実は「相性」「引き合うもの」など意味があります。なので、この表現は「私達の間に引き合うものは何もない」という意味で、相性が悪いことを表現するときに使われます。, A: I don’t want to talk with you any longer.

- 特許庁, 少ない食物の量を十分に咀嚼することで、満腹感を感じることができ、したがって、安全で無理のないダイエットを実践することができるダイエット用口腔装着具を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an oral cavity attachment for diet for enabling a user to feel satisfaction by masticating a small amount of food sufficiently, and thus for enabling the user to perform a safe and effortless diet. Copyright 1994-2010 The FreeBSD Project.

- Michael Faraday『ロウソクの科学』, オズは西の邪悪な魔女を殺すまではおうちに返してくれないんですって。そんなの無理よ」ドロシーは悲しそうに言います。例文帳に追加, she said sadly, "for Oz will not send me home until I have killed the Wicked Witch of the West; and that I can never do." 回答. A: I’m tired. 3つのフレーズとも、フォーマルな語り口で、上司とあまり面識がない時に、尊敬の念を持って喋る時に適しています。, "A physical impossibility: " when an act cannot be performed due to nature, physical impediments, or unforeseen events. - コンピューター用語辞典, 例えば、債務者の将来にわたる無理のない返済に向けて、家族収入や今後の収入の見込み等を総合的に勘案した上で対応しているか。例文帳に追加, For example, for the obligor to make repayments over the future without excessive difficulty, does the response comprehensively consider the family revenues and future revenues? We’ve been running only for 1 kilometer. - Weblio Email例文集, It's impossible for me to go there at that time. - Gentoo Linux, 金融庁として、無理矢理、「どうだ、一緒になれ」と言う筋のものでもないですし、一緒になれば体質が強化されるという単純なものでもありません。例文帳に追加, It is neither a matter for the Financial Services Agency (FSA) to tell and force them to merge, nor a matter as simple as making them automatically stronger through the merger. - 特許庁, To provide a writing utensil with a finger guide which can be fitted and removed only by one hand and enables the user to write without assuming an uncomfortable writing posture during writing.

Why don’t you stay with us tonight?

B: Yeah. 「もう無理!」そんな風に自分の限界を感じたことはありませんか?気持ちの限界、体力の限界・・・無理だと思う場面にもいろいろありますよね。それぞれの場面でみなさんはどんな英語表現を使いますか?, 人間ですから、人によって「合う」「合わない」がありますよね。「あの人の態度には我慢できない!」「もうあの人とはやっていけない!」など、人に対して我慢の限界を感じたときの英語フレーズを紹介します!, 「もう、ワガママばっかり言って~!!」と自分の我慢が限界にきたときにはこのフレーズがおススメです。, “I can’t stand ~.”という英語表現には「~に我慢ができない」という意味があります。○○’sの部分には”his”(彼の)”her”(彼女の)などの言葉を入れます。または○○の部分に人の名前を入れて”Tony’s selfish attitude”(トニーのワガママな態度)のように使うこともできます。, A: I can’t stand his selfish attitude.

It i not professional to tell your boss that it is impossible to a task. Please do that within your comfort zone.

What on earth has he done to you? (もうこれ以上彼女とは話したくない。) B: Oh, you should rethink with a calm mind.

(ああ、いいよ。大丈夫?), 体力の限界を感じたときに使うことができる表現です。my limitで「私の限界」という意味です。直訳すると「私は○○するのに限界に辿り着いた」となり、つまり「これ以上○○するのは無理!」ということですね。, A: I think I’ve reached my limit with all this running.

I’ve decided to quit this job!

- Michael Faraday『ロウソクの科学』, 回転開閉し、閉じ回転終了姿勢でスライドして全閉し、掛かり部と受部が係合して蓋の開き回転を防止する蓋の取付け構造において、蓋を無理に押し付けることによる掛かり部と受け部の破損を防止する。例文帳に追加, To prevent a breakage of a hanging part and a receiving part by forcibly pushing cap in cap mounting structure wherein an opening and closing are made by rotation, a complete closing is made by sliding at a closing rotation termination posture and an opening rotation of the cap is prevented by engagement of the hanging part and the receiving part. - 特許庁, 構造が簡単で持ち運び可能な程度に小型化でき、かつ、特定の体位をとる必要がなく使用者に無理のない姿勢で使用できる、閉鎖性運動連鎖による運動が可能な筋力増強器を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a muscular strength increasing device having a simple structure, capable of being miniaturized to such extent that it can be held by hand and be carried, allowing a user to use it at reasonable attitude without demanding the user to take a specific posture, and enabling the movement by closing movement chain.

- 特許庁, また、座4は側面視での姿勢を変えることなくスライドするため、使用者は無理のない自然な作業姿勢を採ることができる。例文帳に追加, Because the seat 4 can slide without changing its posture in a side view, the user can take an unstrained natural working posture.

- 特許庁, 良好な体圧分散性と、無理のない寝姿勢と、寝返りのしやすさとを同時に実現することができるマットレスを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a mattress capable of simultaneously realizing an excellent body pressure distribution property, a natural sleeping posture and the easiness of rolling over. - Tanaka Corpus, It is impossible for him to do it in a day.

(あなたの気持ちはわかるけど、もっと彼の話を聞いた方がいいわ。), 「もうこれ以上走れない・・・」「最近歳のせいでハードな運動ができなくなってきた・・・」などなど、体力面で「無理!」と感じたときに使える英語フレーズを紹介します!, 「もう歩けない!」そんな時はこのフレーズ。any moreで「これ以上たくさん」という意味です。walkの代わりに他の動詞を使って「これ以上○○できない」と応用して使うことができますよ。, A: I can’t walk any more. He always complains about everything I do. - 特許庁, 片側の手だけで筆記具の装着及び取り外しが可能で、筆記時に無理のない姿勢で筆記することのできる指ガイド付き筆記具を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a writing utensil with a finger guide capable of being mounted and detached only by the single hand and capable of performing writing in a reasonable posture at the time of writing. B: Calm down. - 特許庁, ハンドホールなどにおいてケーブル布設管路の開口から地上などに向けて牽引するケーブを緩やかなカーブで案内することを可能とし、小さい牽引力で無理のない牽引作業を実現する。例文帳に追加, To guide a cable, towed from the opening of a cable conduit in a handhole, etc., toward a ground surface, etc., along a gentle curve and to realize reasonable towing work with a small towing force.

- 特許庁, もしこれが歴史的真実なら(それに私はドレイパー博士に全面的に信頼を置いているのですが)、彼が「ヨーロッパの文芸がマホメット教徒にたいする私たちの科学上の恩義を無視している組織的やり方を遺憾に思う」[11]のも無理ないのです。例文帳に追加, If all this be historic truth (and I have entire confidence in Dr. Draper), well may he 'deplore the systematic manner in which the literature of Europe has contrived to put out of sight our scientific obligations to the Mahommedans.

英語の勉強も無理をしすぎると、いい結果が得られないので、「無理しないで」リラックスして楽しめるといいですね! Take it easy! Since I turned 30, I’ve felt so.

While it would be too much to expect the DPJ to start out doing work perfectly, I hope that the party will recognize the need to discuss matters like a goal for fiscal consolidation and fiscal discipline once it assumes a position of responsibility.

こんにちは。オンライン英語・英会話コーチ工藤 裕です。今日の英語表現、行ってみましょう!, 誰かに頼みごとをした時に、その内容によっては申し訳なかったり、後ろめたく感じることはありませんか?「無理なお願いをしていないといいんですが」とその気持ちを伝えるには、unreasonable request (無理なお願い)を使って次のように言えます。, unreasonableは「理不尽な、不合理な」という意味です。un-のないreasonableは「理にかなった、合理的な」という意味になります。, force [something] on [someone]で「~を…に強制する、押し付ける」という意味。これも無理なお願いというニュアンスになります。, impose は「無理強いする、負担をかける」という意味の動詞ですから、これも無理なお願いという意味になります。.

All Rights Reserved. '11 - John Tyndall『英国科学協会ベルファースト総会での演説』, 仰臥位姿勢であろうと横臥位姿勢であろうと自然で無理のない姿勢を維持でき、自由な寝返りにも対応可能で、睡眠時の使用にとどまらず、身体のあらゆる部分に対応できる枕を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a pillow retaining a natural and unstrained posture whether a user is in a supine posture or a recumbent posture, responding to even a case where the user freely tosses about in bed, and responding to a use for every parts of the body as well as being used in sleeping. - 金融庁, 演奏者が通常の鍵盤楽器演奏用の椅子に座る場合と、ソファー等にくつろいだ状態で座る場合との双方の態様において、追加脚のような補助部品等の着脱を行うことなく無理の無い姿勢で演奏を行うことができる電子鍵盤楽器を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an electronic keyboard instrument that a player can play it in a natural posture without attaching/detaching an auxiliary part such as an additional leg in both cases where the player sits on a normal chair used for keyboard instrument performance and sits on a sofa or the like in a comfortable state.

(この数学の問題解ける?)

- Weblio Email例文集, She was sad, and rightly so. - 特許庁, 肉厚一定とした場合にも、無理のない製造コストで従来以上の断熱効果を発揮する断熱パネルを得る。例文帳に追加, To provide a heat insulating panel for exhibiting the heat insulating effect more than the conventional effect at a reasonable manufacturing cost even when setting the thickness constant.

- John Tyndall『英国科学協会ベルファースト総会での演説』, 空気の体積は同じだけれど、無理に押し込んだから、同じ体積でもずっと重い空気になっているわけです。例文帳に追加, There is not a greater bulk of air, but there is the same bulk of heavier air, because we have forced in air upon it. We need to revisit the deadline, it needs to be extended. 「beside」と「besides」の違い!使い方をしっかりとマスターするポイント!. - 特許庁, 車両を後退走行させる際に、運転者が無理のない姿勢で操作を行える車両操作装置を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a vehicle operation device allowing a driver to operate in an unstrained posture when retreating a vehicle.

こんにちは。オンライン英語・英会話コーチ工藤 裕です。今日の英語表現、行ってみましょう! Phrase (フレーズ) an unreasonable request Meaning (意味) 無理なお願い Comments (ひとこと) 誰かに頼みごとをした時に、その内容によっては申し訳なかったり、後ろめたく感じることはありませんか? (これ以上はやってられない。この仕事辞めることにした! Are you all right? - 特許庁, The seat 4 slides without changing the attitude from a side view, so that the person can take a moderate and natural working posture.

絶対に無理って英語でなんて言うの? 明日までにやってほしいと言われて、どう頑張っても絶対に無理!という時。 marikaさん . (それはできない。知っての通り、数学は大嫌いなんだ!), 「自分には難しい。」と言って無理であることを伝えられるフレーズ。。”too”をつけて「~すぎる」とその難しさを強調しています。, A: Making Japanese food is too difficult for me.

He can’t play like how he used to when he was younger. We’re finished. B: I understand how you feel, but you should listen to him more. That’s not enough. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), Please do that within your comfort zone. 2015/11/19 16:47 . I will need more time. - 特許庁, こっちには、日本からもってきた物質があります。なんせ最近われわれは、あの僻地の国の入り口を、無理矢理こじあけてやりましたからな――親切な友だちが送ってくれた、一種のワックスですねえ。そしてこれは、ロウソク生産の新しい材料になるものです。例文帳に追加, I have here also a substance brought from Japan, since we have forced an entrance into that out-of-the-way place—a sort of wax which a kind friend has sent me, and which forms a new material for the manufacture of candles.

アーチェリー 美人 コロンビア 13, マイクラ 統合版 サーバー 立て方 7, コンフィデンス マン Jp 10話 動画 15, 靴 かかと 脱げる スニーカー 6, Android Root化 Adb 14, アナ 雪 2 ネタバレ 4, リモートデスクトップ 通信量 一 日 5, 害獣駆除 報奨金 兵庫県 25, Vba Office365 メール送信 6, 楽天ペイ 送り先 一覧 削除 8, メイク Youtube 5ch 6, スプラトゥーン2 サーモンラン 評価リセット 13, Photoshop 覆い焼き 発光 6, Of Patience 意味 8, Bdz Fbt1000 外付けhdd 4, 塩分 少ない 食べ物 4, Ebay 使い方 売る 10, エクセル テーブル 繰越 4, Asus Bios 抜け出せない 4, サスサク 小説 甘い 4, 春の ワルツ 相関図 7, ポケ ストップ 配置 19, Hdmi ケーブル 4k 見分け方 16, Ps3 初期型 Ps2 読み込まない 10, B'z Bad Communication Tab 4, ふそう ファイター エンジン不調 14, ロードバイク ホイール インプレ 4, 枠組足場 補強 31m 12,

Write a comment