In response to haringsbe. When I do a build or run my unit tests, everything goes fine. Dismiss Join GitHub today. — An earlier version of your source code repository, if you're using SCM (source code management) such as GitHub. I cleaned the build folder, installed a MacOS distribution certificate, but the error persists. But if I then make a change, and run unit tests again, it fails with Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code. haringsbe, User profile for user: Here is the XCode message (from XCode-10-beta, but same is true for XCode 9.4): Signing Identity: "iPhone Developer: *** *** (***)", Provisioning Profile: "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: *", /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 82F025A538B4126E06BD4EAB2E3D8A570CAB680C --entitlements /Users/lothar/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/HelloWorld2-awursthwknjafwgsizbtcixufbmq/Build/Intermediates.noindex/HelloWorld2.build/Debug-iphoneos/HelloWorld2.build/HelloWorld2.app.xcent --timestamp=none /Users/lothar/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/HelloWorld2-awursthwknjafwgsizbtcixufbmq/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/HelloWorld2.app, Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code, /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 82F025A538B4126E06BD4EEB2E3D8A570CAB680C --entitlements /Users/lothar/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/HelloWorld2-awursthwknjafwfsizbtcixufbmq/Build/Intermediates.noindex/HelloWorld2.build/Debug-iphoneos/HelloWorld2.build/HelloWorld2.app.xcent --timestamp=none /Users/lothar/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/HelloWorld2-awursthwknjafwfsizbtcixufbmq/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/HelloWorld2.app. Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code frankmuellr added the core label Sep 28, 2018 frankmuellr added the question label Oct 15, 2018 I'm trying to figure out why my project doesn't build as expected. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the, Additional information about Search by keywords or tags, Apple Developer Forums Participation Agreement. I have successfully went though the online Provisioning Assistant, but now I am stuck. You have two certificates, with the same unique identifiers. Here it is. Hope it helps others using MacCatalyst. Search for keywords, tags ([Tag Name]), and users (user:appleseed). Go to Targets > Built Phases > Run Script: xattr -cr ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData || echo Clear. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the, Additional information about Search by keywords or tags, Apple Developer Forums Participation Agreement. I created a simple HelloWorld test app and try to run it on my own device with a developer cert (paid). CodeSign failed with nonzero exit code 400 Views 3 Replies. Search for keywords, tags ([Tag Name]), and users (user:appleseed). I have to do a clean build, then I can run it again. Try making a new project, being sure to include catalyst, then see if it throws the same error. Search for keywords, tags ([Tag Name]), and users (user:appleseed). Looks like no one’s replied in a while. Everything seems to be ok and the certs are being managed automatically be XCode. Update now and join the conversation here in the community. One thing I notice is that the certificate "Mac developer: FirstName LastName" expires before it is created, even when I delete it. Swift is a general-purpose programming language built using a modern approach to safety, performance, and software design patterns.

しゃべくり007 佐藤健 2020 6, 相棒14 15話 動画 12, ヘルプ バンジー ネット 5, Javafx Swing どっち 33, 吉川市 幼稚園 願書 4, 47歳 女性 体型 4, Iphone ホームビデオ 連続再生 5, マツエク 美容液 コーティング 4,

Write a comment