With the 42mp A7rII you see some softness at the minimum focus distance in the 100% crop (shot at 200mm). Auf dem heutigen Fotomarkt besteht ein großer Bedarf nach solch einem Konverter, der nicht nur das Auflagemaß anpasst, sondern auch die volle Funktionalität aufrechterhält. I picked this combo because it said it was fully compatible with my sony A6300 which is suppost to be a great match. And mark the mail as "non-spam" to see the future newsletter. Both of these lenses occasionally pop up for good prices.

As of today I would still have no objections recommending the Sigma MC-11 adapter*, as it offers a (working) update function, works great with the new Sigma lenses but also very good with at least this Canon lens and is not as expensive as the metabones. The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens is a GREAT upgrade from the 70-200 f/4 L, but only if you need f/2.8 (lets twice as much light in) and/or IS - or weather sealing (the 70-200 f/4 is not weather sealed). Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription. Does the MC-11 mount also take Canon lenses? Did stabilization work correctly via the Sigma adapter? Increasing the compatibility of lenses with different camera systems makes these assets more valuable than ever. What is your opinion? FWIW, I recently shot an a7RII and the Sony 70-200/4 and thought the results were good (I also tried the new 70-300 but that copy was decentered – soft left side). The real flaw is the performance against bright light, as the sun inside or near the frame will result in lots of ghosts all over the frame. Supposedly it’s slightly better performance than the non-IS version, but I’ve never compared. Price: I usually recommend the 70-200 f/4 over the 70-300 IS because of its physical and optical advantages, but read the 70-300 review to find out which is better for your needs. – Are size and weight comparable? I want to use it with a viltrox, commlite ir fotodiox adapter. Ni! Put a Sony lens on after using the MC-11 and 18–35 combo and you'll realize a massive difference. Our SIGMA Ambassadors share their secrets. Matthew has won 41 ACS Awards, including four prestigious Golden Tripods. So in case this is the only Canon lens you intend to use you really have to question yourself if it is worth buying a 300$ adapter to use only one 350$ lens. Hinweis: Das Objektivdaten-Update setzt voraus, dass die neueste Version der SIGMA Optimization Pro Software auf dem Computer installiert wurde und dass der SIGMA USB-DOCK (optional erhältlich) vorhanden ist. I paid $100 for the Contax + shipping and $98 + shipping for the Canon when ebay was running a 15% off coupon. i put together some data (i hope its right): The bokeh is not bad, but with a maximum aperture of f/4.0 there are of course faster lenses which will throw the background more out of focus. By chance I came along some nice photos my friend Chris from Cologne took with his Canon EF 70-200mm 4.0 L USM and after talking to him he even offered to lend me the lens for a review. So far I can say this is in fact very true (for the 70-200mm 4.0L and the 135mm 2.0L).

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Had the Viltrox II and IV with Canon EF 70-210 3.5-4.5 USM: The II focuses very slow and unreliable, the IV much faster but equally unreliable… Both have strong battery drain if left on the camera when turned off. Thanks anyway for this website that is really, REALLY helpful ! Increasing the compatibility of lenses with different camera systems makes these assets more valuable than ever.

Mit dem Anschluss-Konverter MC-11 können SIGMA Wechselobjektive mit dem eigenen SA-Anschluss und SIGMA Wechselobjektive mit Canon-Anschluss ohne jegliche Veränderung an Sony E-Mount Kamerasysteme angeschlossen werden. Deal. Hallo Sebastian, A bit late but I, too couldn’t find a lot of infos about EF-adapters on the classic A7.

They work very well on the a7R II using phase detection indoors and out. Matthew is available to hire as a DP in Japan or for work anywhere else in the world. 1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source With other camera bodies, contrast detection AF it offers very high-precision autofocusing. ***** UPDATE ON 23/8/2017 ***** Updated firmware in the Sigma MC-11 to current version and retested the following lenses which all worked great! I also have the 80-200 FD f4, and the 70-210 f4 FD, and both lenses are ok, but I thought colours were better on the EF version straight out of camera. I was wondering if anybody else used this combination and how you found it. As the lens has an 8-bladed aperture diaphragm I was expecting very good sunstars but honestly I am not overly convinced here. that lens is not in the same league, especially the CA correction is much worse, Was also a little disappointed about the Canon 70-200-f4 on A7r2. RUMOR: Sony is rumored to announce the world fastest 16mm f/1.8 FF GM lens in 2021? Open new possibilities for your Sony E-Mount. Thread starter ChrisHeathcote; Start date Aug 23, 2017; ChrisHeathcote. my 2cts. And you have to define the source with “Source: SonyAlphaRumors.com” (working link). Der Anschluss-Konverter MC-11 stellt eine ideale Ergänzung für die Ausrüstung von Profi-Fotografen dar, die je nach Motiv mit unterschiedlichen Kamerasystemen arbeiten, und bietet große Vorteile für Amateur-Fotografen, die häufig unterschiedliche Kamerasysteme einsetzen. Sort by. At close range it is ok... about twice as slow to focus as my sony 55-210 zoom. There is actually rarely anything bad I can say about the handling of the lens, only the position of the quite narrow focusing ring up front was not up to my taste, but your mileage may vary here.

水曜日 のダウンタウン 動画 5月22日 9, 折り紙 くす玉 48枚 6, インド ダンス 首 5, 覆面パトカー 車種 珍しい 6, 星野源 Pop Virus Mp3 7, スパワールド 料金 割引 6, 深夜食堂 オダギリジョー 傷 4, パチンコ 出玉速度 規制 4, Rpgツクールmv アニメーション 表示 9, Aviutl エラー 一覧 22, 100均 髭剃り クリーム 8, 2020年 開園 保育園 名古屋 9, カビゴン イラスト 顔 5, Ark クリスタルアイズ Ps4 いつ 8, 肝臓 石灰化 原因 6, 中学校 年間 登校日数 6, 700mhz 基地局 場所 29, 名探偵ポワロ ベストエピソード 結果 20, Huawei Nova 3 ポケモンgo 15, アシガールsp 超時空ラブコメ再び ネタバレ 14, Onedrive Zip 解凍 7, Vb6 Windows10 サポート 5,

Write a comment