Standaard binnen 2-4 werkdagen geleverd (di-vr) - Gratis verzonden vanaf €75,- in NL, Klanten geven Wagenberg 2-Wielers een 9,3/10, Veilig en vertrouwd betalen, 14 dagen recht op retouren, Forest Green/Flake Silver, Gloss Raspberry/Chameleon, Schoonenburgseweg 46611 AB OverasseltAlgemene VoorwaardenBetaalmethodenRetournerenPrivacybeleidGarantie en klachtenCadeaukaartPrivate ShoppingVacatures, © 2019/2020 - WAGENBERG 2-WIELERS | KVK 58493069 | BTW NL853063151B01. Fun. Availability: Please select options.

Learn more. What’s up everyone your boy Julian! Uitvoering: Pro . Using size-specific tubes and layups, this technology allows the CruX to feature the same ride characteristics across every size in the range.

Subscribe for updates.
We also know that cyclocross races are often won in the corners and over the barriers, which is why the CruX geometry takes this into account. And since I moved here and started working on a bike shop I’ve learned how to work on many bikes including road bikes or hybrid bikes or whatever I don’t know I just felt like it was time for a new bike.

Eigenschappen. €2.999,-(adviesprijs) Offerte aanvragen Lease deze fiets. FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp, Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset, Praxis Zayante Carbon M30, 1x direct-mount, Praxis Wave Tech, 40T. Shipping options Pick up in Store Find a store near you.

DT Swiss R470 rim, 20mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples. The top tube has been designed for easy shouldering when you’re hopping off to clear barriers, as it features a large opening to the front triangle and a flat bottom.

Specialized Crux 2021. Specialized; CruX Specialized CruX - 2021 $3,000.00. Notify me when this bike becomes available or goes on sale. For stability in the corners and on off-camber sections, the geometry has a low bottom bracket and a sharp front-end. Quantity. Kleur: Smoke/Dove Grey . And to assist with the latter, we lowered the seat collar by two centimeters for more exposed seatpost and cushion for big hits. This combination also helps to initiate corners, regardless of the terrain.- With maximum mud-shedding ability in mind, we included eight millimeters of clearance on all sides of a 33mm tire, providing plenty of clearance for muddy conditions. And this season, we're giving you two thumbs up to go ahead, drift that sand pit, and take that beer hand-up—just make sure you're doing it on the all-new CruX.

Love data?

My head mechanic was like “yo you work at a bike shop and you’re a mechanic you need to buy the S-Works!” I wish you guys, I just went with the base model and let me tell you $3,000 is a LOT for me although that’s not what I paid since I do work at a bike shop that’s a Specialized dealer so yeah not saying what I paid but still I paid money for this beauty.

Crazy. This is my brand new cyclocross bike!

Uitvoering: Crux .

What’s up everyone your boy Julian! specialized-s-works-crux-2020; Specialized Crux Pro 2021.

Gloss Raspberry/Chameleon Forest Green/Flake Silver. Not only this, but it also allowed us to significantly drop the frame weight, so the CruX now comes in around a scant 900 grams for a 56cm (*dependent on frame size and color)—over 400 grams lighter than the previous frameset. After all, frame weight becomes irrelevant when it’s covered in 10 pounds of mud. The CruX Comp is easier to ride up hills than similar bikes. Specialized Crux is uitgerust met betrouwbare componenten Bij de ontwikkeling van de nieuwe Crux waren we bezig met meer dan alleen extra bandenvrijheid. €6.399,-(adviesprijs) Offerte aanvragen Lease deze fiets. Starting with the frame, we implemented our Rider-First Engineered™ technology that was first introduced on our Tarmacs. Anyways stay tuned while I ride the f! Smoke/Dove Grey. *k out of this bike filming is in the process going to show y’all what you can do with this bike! This is my brand new cyclocross bike! Eigenschappen. Size: Color: Forest Green/Flake Silver. Sufferfest.

This combination also helps to initiate corners, regardless of the terrain. The CruX Comp won‘t keep up with similar bikes while riding downhill or sprinting. Not only this, but it also allowed us to significantly drop the frame weight, so the CruX now comes in around a scant 900 grams for a 56cm (*dependent on frame size and color)—over 400 grams lighter than the previous frameset. Love bikes?

Based on build material and quality level of the frame, fork, wheelset, groupset, suspension system, and more. This item is not permitted to be shipped but is available for pick up in store at our Central location. Kleur: Gloss Raspberry/Chameleon . The 2021 Specialized CruX Comp is a carbon frame cyclocross bike with high-end components and hydraulic disc brakes. Crux. No matter how you describe ‘cross, there’s no denying that it’s a good time and a precursor to the long winter to come.

Using size-specific tubes and layups, this technology allows the CruX to feature the same ride characteristics across every size in the range. The 2021 Specialized CruX Comp is a carbon frame cyclocross bike with high-end components and hydraulic disc brakes.
Pro. Specialized CruX - 2021 $3,899.00. A light and stiff frame, alone, isn’t useful in a ‘cross race if it isn’t compliant, however, which is why the new CruX also combines stiffness and compliance in all the right places.

It’s a 2021 Specialized Crux and id say this is their base model Crux, it moves up to the Crux Comp, then Crux Expert, then Crux Pro and finally the Crux S-Works which is like top of the line and I believe you can get it with Di2 or SRAM E-tap. This is my brand new cyclocross bike!

With maximum mud-shedding ability in mind, we included eight millimeters of clearance on all sides of a 33mm tire, providing plenty of clearance for muddy conditions.

Specialized wilde een volbloed prestatiefiets die licht, snel en betrouwbaar was als geen ander op de markt.

Add to Cart.

I’m very picky which is why I’ve never really bought a road bike or what not but when I saw the Crux I knew I had to have it. The All-New CruX. I grew up riding BMX (learning tricks) to racing BMX, to riding fixed gear bikes once I moved to LA. This is my first bike with gears ever!

ジョジョ Roundabout 海外の反応 9, 楓 読み方 か 17, 成長ホルモン サプリ Dhc 8, コーデュロイ タートルネック メンズ 4, 猫 鼻づまり 蒸しタオル 27, とある科学の超電磁砲 Op フル 48, Pubg 敵の位置 チート 6, 日ハム 抑え 歴代 41, 27歳 女性 魅力 9, ママチャリ 右ワン ボルト 7, ドコモ メディアプレイヤーの 代わり 6, Rails コントローラ Each 9, 元カノ 会う 緊張 58, Cities:skylines 汚染 除去 Mod 15, ホットケーキミックス 苦味 消す 4, レンジ ハヤシライス 山本ゆり 4, エコー 脂肪 見にくい 10, Vpj 変換 Mp4 4, サンドラ ブロック ブライアン ランドール 6, Mouse Cm うざい 11, 春の ワルツ 相関図 7, Sound Blaster X3 再生リダイレクト 4, 靴 かかと 脱げる スニーカー 6, 栞 子 名前 25, 消火器 単位 数え方 8, 冷凍庫 霜 防止 グッズ 54, Kintone プラグイン 無料 10, 海上保安庁 試験 解答 4, Amazon ほしい物リスト 必要 所有 5, 髪 内側 軽く 10, Linux 起動しない Fsck 4, Element 英語 教科書 10, Sim Max D 口コミ 11, Ytj 合宿 費用 7, 洗面台 隙間 コーキング 7, ビデオカメラ 中継 方法 4, Ktc 工具箱 トレイ 4, Http Tmqa Jp Dm 7, ホンダ Eld バッ直 19, Photoshop 2020 重い 18, てるてる坊主 製作 3 歳児 12, 逆流性食道炎 指圧 ツボ 7, 自転車 ホルダー ダイソー 29, ドイツ語 人称代名詞 覚え方 4, After Effects文字 バラバラ 5, アレクサ 音楽 無料 6, デート後 Line 女から脈あり 4, ふ ほうとう きこう 便秘 6, 摂津正 娘 名前 10, 犬 肝臓の薬 副作用 9, 武蔵野線 混雑状況 今日 12, 花火師が選ぶ 花火大会 2018 6, Dell Xps 9000 改造 12, 東日本大震災 芸能人 コメント 16, コカコーラ 種類 歴代 11, 京都橘高校 吹奏楽 部練習風景 8, Ff7 レベル上げ 序盤 8, 粗大ゴミ回収 エコ レンジャー 5, 早稲田 人 科 コンプ 11, 人工芝 100均 庭 21, マルコ カリーユ カーヴィシャス 違い 32, 魔法少女リリカルなのは Ss オリ 主 チート 25, オイルフィルター レンチ 滑る 7, 天才 アーティスト 打線 11, 実況者 アマル 顔 18,

Write a comment